lauantai 26. maaliskuuta 2016

CONCLUSION

Why E-Type?

I wrote about E-Type because I love his songs. They are full of energy and blast and very good tracks for dancing and doing sports. They get me to a good mood and give me energy and motivation. But there are still restful and thoughtful songs too. I think he has totally his own kind of style in music and that's something what makes his songs different in a cool way. I like his personality very much also. I got to know his music from "Retroperjantai" and I liked it very much and got interested. That's how it all began.

 

  
My personal opinion of this blog

I think this blog managed well after all. Making this blog was sometimes very frustrating to me because of the blog editors and it took much time to write information. But I think it was worth it because of this final result. Mostly this blog was fun to do, because I got lots of interesting information which I didn't know before of this artist for myself too. And I also got more experience for doing this kind of thing. This project's topic was nice because music is a huge part of my life. I listen to it everyday.

 Tack så mycket for reading, watching & listening this blog!

 

SOURCES
Showbiza
YouTube



3 kommenttia: